I'm planning to use it later, but I thought it would be nice share
I will be posting more lines and bases for you to use in different styles when I make more.
Term of use:
You are allowed to post the finished product on your gallery and other sites.
You are allowed to use for making adoptables, including for points and for real currency.
Credits are not necessary, but would be greatly appreciated!
Do not claim you made the line.
Do not redistribute(repost) or try to sell the line itself.
How to edit/use this lineart
1. Save the file on your computer, then open in Photoshop, but I guess other images editing software would also work.
2. Create a new layer above, this is the layer you are going use for coloring.
4. Set this new layer to "multiply".
3. Now right-click on that new layer and select "Create Clipping Mask".
4. Now you should easily be able to color inside.
5. Have fun!