Haha I used to take commissions for 5 points each and still no one would buy from me, but I'd still be happy when someone showed interest because I could at least get something (instead of nothing) for my art :') I know sometimes people underprice their artwork too because they don't feel confident enough to ask a reasonable amount. Please don't feel discouraged! Your art, the effort and time you spend on it are worth more than just a few points!
I agree with Kawiku!
Working for decades as a professional artist I have come up with a set of happy rules for living as an artist.
It's been working for me so maybe it will work for you too.
1. Don't worry or ask others for "approval" if you or work is good enough to be an artist. JUST GO FOR IT!
All artists & creativity are unique, keep on creating and promoting...
2. Don't make less of yourself or your art, and don't wait for someone to "love" or "approve" your art or creations.
Love it yourself first, this will then come across in your art and your audiences will love it too.
3. It is YOU who determines the value of your art. If you feel overworked, tired or working like a "slave", it probably means you are you not charging enough.
Increase your rate, and turn down those jobs that make you feel less or devalue your work.
4. By doing the above you raise your own standard & value as an artist, and you also help the rest of us keep ours.
5. Just imagine how dull life would be without the things artists create....?
Great paintings & illustrations, amazing music, songs & dance, great stories, poetry, theater & films. Beautiful designs, structures & gardens, etc... all these things are created by artists like YOU.